Monday, September 29, 2008

Excited dogs

Hello,
Well its Monday again,its amazing how fast that comes around. I often wonder how dogs think of time. I suppose mostly, its they know when they get fed, and when they get to go outside. I know one thing, when you leave them for long periods of time. They are sure excited to see you. We were in Tulsa Oklahoma for a race this weekend. The girls had to stay home. The minute we got home they were just ecstatic. They had to sniff us, love on us, and just have all kinds of attention. Thats one thing about dogs, they are always glad to see you. And all they really want is affection. You always have to wonder though. If they could talk, what they would have to say about us. Of course we might not want to hear some of it. But it could be interesting at times. You can see alot of things in their expressions. But I guess we'll never really know what they think of us. The girls are being lazy but they bid you good day!

2 comments:

The Writer said...

It might just be me, and there are probably no experts on the planet to back me up with this, but I think dogs are psychic and tell us what they're thinking all of the time. We just don't "hear" them as we aren't listening because we're too busy thinking about "important" things.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

The Writer said...

TAG! I have awarded thee with a most coveted blog award! Got to go to my site to pick it up.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear