Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday

Good morning everyone,
It's Friday once again, anyone got big plans for the weekend?I don't think we do,we will probably work on the race car some. But other than that probably won't do to much. I was reading the blog Underwatertimes.com. They are going to dissect a Great White shark. And they are going to stream it live on the net. It will be on February 8th 11 am to 1pm. I have a fascination for ocean life, particularly sharks so I was excited. Its awesome when they do something, that they haven't something they haven't done before. This could teach alot about this marine species. Well things have been pretty quiet this week. I spent some of it reading a Lisa Jackson novel. I read Cold Blooded, it was a good murder mystery with a little romance. So far I am liking going to curves a few mornings a week. I haven't decided if I want to join yet or not but its been fun so far. My boyfriend now has a blog. If anyone is interested in race cars. And how to do different things to them. The name of it is JohnHeard.com. I hope you all have a good weekend and HappyTailwagging!!!!!

P.S. If you are interested in the shark dissesction, the site is aucklandmuseum.com

1 comment:

CC said...

I read that book and also thought it was a good one. I will give my husband the blog site of your boyfriend JohnHeard.com, hubby is into cars! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.