Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday

Good day everyone,
It has been a little while since I have written. Well we started working on getting the motor out of the car to get it ready for body work. I helped him take of some parts yesterday. We will probably hit it again tonight. Its a different experience getting to help him do these things. I am enjoying getting to have a hand in all this. Its nice to have a guy that wants to teach you these things and has the patience instead of telling you to get out of the garage. I had a busy morning this morning. I went to curves, came home,gave two dogs a bath, then myself . And have been doing some laundry in between. Its been a fairly quiet day here today. Not much to report today Happy Tailwagging!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

That is nice to have a man that lets you hang and work with him in the garage. I gave one of my babies a bath and now have to work on time for the other two! Enjoy you evening.