Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday

Good day everyone,
I hope everyone had a good New Years. We had a good one, we went out to dinner with some people and then went to a dance. Yesterday as I mentioned in a previous post was our one year anniversary of being together. We went out of town for the day, did a little shopping,visited some friends and went and had a nice dinner. We had a really nice time. It was good to be away and just have us time for a little while without alot of interruptions. The girls are laying around being lazy today, I think they are glad to have a normal day where we are at home and not gone for hours at a time. I went and did a workout at Curves this morning. I was tired when I got done. I could tell I did some good, but also that I hadn't done it for a couple days. But now at least for a little while I can have a normal routine. Well not much else to report today so Happy Tailwagging to you all!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Happy anniversary! You sound so happy, good for you!