Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday

Well its a fine Tuesday afternoon, and all is quiet around the house today. Tomorrow night is New Years eve, hope you all have a good and safe one. I'm not sure what we are doing yet but it will be nice at any rate. I went to Curves and tried out my free month to exercise this morning. I got a pretty good wokout and had a nice time. There's not alot of people there early in the morning which is nice. New Years day he and I celebrate one year together. It has gone by so fast. It doesn't seem possible its been that long already. Everything between us has gone so smoothly. It always helps a relationship alot when there's not fighting and disagreements going on. We have blended very well together and I for one am very impressed with us. With all the fighting couples and anger that you see with some people. Its nice to know that I am in a stable and loving relationship. Have a good holiday and Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

2 comments:

CC said...

Congratulations to you for your wonderful relationship. Here is a wish to you and your for a safe and Happy New Years full of all the good in life.

CC said...

I also received a free week of Curves, but have yet to go with all my back problems, but congratulations to you for going! I can tell by your posts that 2009 is going to be a fabulous year for you; you have a wonderful relationship and dogs, what could be better!