Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dogs Instincts About people

Good morning,
Its very interesting how dogs look at new people, in their lives and in their homes. Even if their owners don't mind someone. Sometimes they just don't seem to care for them. You sometimes wish you could have their senses. Or at least be able to communicate with them, to know what is going on in their head. We have a temporary guest for a while. And the dogs are not getting use to him very well. And other than just let things take their course. I don't know what to do accept tell them not to growl and bark at him. I really wish sometimes that they could talk. But then again we might not like what they had to say. One thing about them ,they definitely make it known right away, when they don't care for someone. Happy tailwagging and good day!

2 comments:

The Writer said...

I always trust my dogs instincts about people because they are always very honest and uncomplicated about what they are seeing.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

CC said...

Good morning! I am experiencing that same problem with a new dog Brock I am fostering here at my home. Brock is the brother of Marley, a puppy we adopted last Dec. Since Brock was still at the shelter for more than a year I had to bring him here, I felt so sorry for him. Anyhow, he has lived with my husband and I for over 8 weeks now and still growls at my husband and will not let him approach within 2 feet. Since neither will be going anywhere I hope eventually Brock will grow to accept his "daddy". Good luck to you and should you find an answer please let me know. BTW I enjoy your blog and hope you don’t mind if I add your blog site to my blog site.