Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quiet day gone by

Yesterday was a quiet day of thinking for me. I was dealing with a year passing of a love passed on. I think my four legged kids knew it to. What is it about anniversaries of people dying that just make it so hard to concentrate on much of anything else. It was kind of a sucky day. I had been dreading the day coming this whole month. The four legged kids were a comfort though. And my boyfriend was very understanding as well. It always helps when your surrounded by people and animals that care about you. It gets you through these things a little easier. Its a brighter day today though and I'm glad the day has passed. Its kind of a day of self renewal and looking on to the future that I have now. Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

1 comment:

The Writer said...

Some days, I think we just have to kind of pass through. Its hard, but we do it and we do move into other times and things. Hang in there!

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear