Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy Day

Good day everyone,

Its been a cold rainy day here today. Its a good day to curl up on the couch with coco and a movie. I haven't done that but it sounds good. I think the girls would go for that too. Its funny but they get really playful in this kind of weather. They are excitable and hyper today. At least two of them have been playing with toys and romping around the house today. On the other hand to me its kind of a sleepy sort of day. Something about rainy weather just makes you want to curl up under a blanket and be comfy. The weather is suppose to be cool all this week. For once I think the weather men hit the nail on the head unfortunately. I'm not looking forward to winter, its not my kind of weather. Happy tailwagging!!

2 comments:

The Writer said...

Awe, winter has it's charms too. Finding them without freezing to death is the difficult thing.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

CC said...

I just love the cool weather, being a Yankee the South never gets cold enough for me to complain, but it does for the natives.