Friday, October 31, 2008

Its Friday

Hello everyone,
Once again its the end of the week. The days seem to fly by so fast anymore. Its a nice day outside here today. Its suppose to be a nice day tomorrow too. I hope it is for our race tomorrow. We pack up tonight and leave in the morning. I hope it will be a good day for us. I'd like to see him kick some butt!!! My poor four leggeds have to stay home. They won't be happy about that. My boxer turns 10 years old tomorrow. Its hard to believe I've had her that long. Time flys over the years, some days it seems so more than others. Heres a hypothetical question,my boyfriend and I were talking about this the other day. If you had a time machine and could go back in time. What period of your life would you want to go back to? Just a little something to ponder!! Happy tailwagging and Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Chris your question of, "If you had a time machine and could go back in time. What period of your life would you want to go back to?" has had me thinking since I read your post, that is a really difficult question. I was thinking back to when I was five and my dad brought me home my own very first puppy; she was a pure collie and so beautiful and fluffy. I named here Taffy after the candy as at the time it was my favorite. She was hit by a truck meeting me after school one day at the bus stop two years later, but she gave her life to save mine. I will never forget her and wish I could go back and spend just a little more time with her. I have lost a total of three dogs and it still is painful. When you lose a pet to me it is like losing a human loved one, it is final, and you find yourself still crying years later, but they forever remain in our hearts.