Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Thoughts For The Day

Good day everyone,
Been a few days dince I last made a post. Dharma and I went for a nice walk this morning. Its amazing what good that does for you and for the animal. Its a nice time just to have your thoughts going, and have a little down time. Some days you just need to smell the fresh air for a while. It gives you a better perspective on life. As for the dog, she got exercise and got to smell everything I couldn't. Of course in a lot of cases thats okay. Cause I'm sure some of it I wouldn't have wanted to. I think the other two were a little jealous, that they didn't get to go.
But they got to go a few days ago,so it was only fair that Dharma got to go for one. I do my best thinking when I go for walks. It lets me clear my head and maybe come up with ideas sometimes. Happy tailwagging !!!!

1 comment:

The Writer said...

This time of year there is nothing better!

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear