Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Changes from The Weekend

Well its a fine Tuesday afternoon, and all is well in this household for the time being. The dogs are clean, the laundry is clean, and over the weekend I got a new haircolor. I decided I would go back to my natural brunette color. This was a big shock for me because I have been blonde for a number of years. I'm starting to adjust but it still looks very strange to me. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind too much. I wasn't sure how he would react, once it was all said and done. But he seems to like it so all is good. Well just one more day till Thanksgiving, is everybody ready for that or are you last minute procrastinators? I have it easy,all I have to do is make a jello salad tomorrow and I'm ready. We are going to my parents house so I don't have to do much. It should be a nice time,we are also going to stop and see a friend of mine so it should be a nice day. Well hope you all have a good day Happy Tailwagging!!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Please post a picture of your new hair color, I bet it looks great! Have a very wondeful Thanksgiving!