Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend With Family

Well its that dreaded day of the week again. The one we always think can I just have one more day. Hope you all had good weekends. I had a nice time, I had some family here from out of state, so we went visiting. We had a nice time, it was good to see everyone. And for everyone to meet the new love of my life. They had not met him yet so it was time. A couple of them were getting ready, to go galavanting around the country in their new camper. I thought that sounded like fun. Especially since they were headed somewhere warmer than here. Its a rainy dreary day here today. Its funny, how rainy days just seem to make you want to just lay around, and not do much. The dogs sure come back in quicker when it rains. They don't care for the wet so they rush out, and back to the house they come. Have a good day and Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit. I totally agree that when it is cold and raining it is so nice to stay inside doing such things as hanging with the dogs, sleeping, or curled up with a good book. Hope the sun is out soon.