Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday

Hello everyone,
I Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Ours was real nice,we went to my parents and had a nice dinner. After that we stopped in at a friend of mine's house and talked with her for a while. All in all a very pleasant day. And so now its the weekend, we are going to put up the Christmas tree tonight and do the decorating thing. Hopefully it will get me more in the mood for this holiday. I've been a little bah humbugish. I'm getting better though, so this should help. This should be a good holiday this year and hopefully fun. Its our first together so its kind of a special one. Hope you all have a good weekend !!! Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

We alos put up our Christmas tree, but I haven't decorated it yet, mayb e a bit each night this week. Have a great day!