Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Time Once Again

Well its Friday once again,
Hope you all have had a good week. I'm ready for the weekend to be here.I'm going to take a day trip tomorrow back to my neck of the woods. Its always nice to see home once in a while. The girls have been frisky and playful this week. Its funny how they get in different moods. One day they're bouncy and playful, and the next they just want to lay in a corner and sleep. Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is here already. This year went by really fast, I can't believe the year will be changing soon. But considering what things happened last year, this one has been really good. So even though it went by a little quicker than I would have liked at least good things have come out of it. I have much to be thankful for this year. The things that could have been really hard were better than I thought they might be. Have a good weekend and Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

It is sad to see the year comming to an end, but as you said, it has been a better one than you thought it would have been. Life is good, even when it goes by quicker than we want it to.