Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weeks Fly By

Good morning,
Its a bright sunshiny Thursday, and its off to a nice start. I tell ya the weeks just seem to fly by fast. It seems like you no sooner get the week started and its the weekend. Its amazing how time just seems to go by quickly. I went for a walk this morning, just to get out and enjoy the sun and get some exercise. The girls are in sleepy mode this morning. They are all laying around cat napping. For a while before I moved in with my boyfriend. It seemed like days would just drag on and on. And sometimes it seemed as though time stood still. It's really funny how being with someone makes life go by faster. If you are truly into that person, and in sync with them mind,body,and soul. It seems like life is just much richer, and more vibrant than being alone. I am quite thankful for that, it's the best thing that could have happened to me. Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here. It doesn't seem possible, that another year will soon be ended, and another beginning. This will be a whole new beginning for me. New people to spend the Holidays with and all. Starting over can be a difficult thing for some people. I have had some days that were better than others. But all in all, it has been better than I could have ever asked for. And so the Holidays, should be another good start to our future together. Happy Tailwagging and Good Day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

You sound so happy and I am happy for you as you look forward to a life that is much richer and more vibrant. You do have so much to be thankful for and I wish you the very best!