Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Monday

Goodmorning all,
Well its another Monday morning, and it is a cold one here. We got a dusting of snow just enough to see traces. We got the christmas tree all decorated and the house decorated. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. We had to go and get new lights for the tree. So we went and got some of those new led lights. They are incredibly bright and really pretty. At any rate we are all festive now. It's nice to get that much out of the way. We got each of the girls a toy for Christmas already. I can't wait to see their reaction. My boyfriends daughter just called and she had to put her horse down. It always sucks to have to put down animals that are near and dear to us. You get so attached to them and then one day they're gone. Anyway,not a good day for her. Hope you all have a good day! Happy Tailwagging!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Chris I am so sorry for you boyfriend's daughter having to put her horse down, it really does suck losing a beloved pet. I am happy your tree is all done and hope you enjoy it.