Friday, December 26, 2008

Day After Christmas

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours went really well, being our first one together it was special. We had a nice time at my parents. We went out to eat and then came home and did gifts. It was a nice time. My two four legged kids went with us. They had a good time. The grandparents gave them new toys to pay with. They always like it when that happens. yesterday we got up and did our Chirstmas with each other. I liked watching him open his presents and being surprised. Later on we went to his parents to have dinner and do Chirstmas gifts. His mom had quite the feast,I ate way too much. With it being my first Christmas with his family I was a little nervous but I mellowed out after a while. It was a comfortable laid back kind of day. He and I will celebrate one year together on New years day. I am looking forward to that. It doesn't seem like it has been that long already. But as they say time flies when your having fun. I put a bow in Tracy's hair for Christmas but she kept on trying to get it out so I never got a picture but it was cute while it lasted. I hope you all have a good New Years be safe and have fun!!!! Happy Tailwagging!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Christmas, glad to hear that. Wishing you a very happy and safe New Years as well.