Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Blues

Good afternoon,
It's that day of the week, the one most of us say is it here already. It is incredidbly cold outside today. I guess winter really decide to make its presence. We spent the weekend watching movies and staying warm. And yesterday I made some cookies just for fun. There is a cookie monster in my house. So I'm sure it won't take them long to disappear. He enjoys my cooking, and thats what counts. So I will let him haave all he wants. It's always nice to be appreciated for doing things. Other than some stocking stuffers I am all done with shopping. It's nice to have that out of the way. Hard to believe it's just days away now. I have to get the girls all bathed this week so they are ready for Christmas. Well not much to report other than that. Happy Tailwagging and good day to you all!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

For SC it is a bit cold as well, but not as bad as it was last week. I too am just down to stocking stuffers and happy I can sit back, relax, blog, and enjoy the season.