Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Another Day In Paradise

Goodmorning,
Well it's hump day as they say and a cold one at that. We had about an inch or so of snow last night. I'm ready for winter to hurry up and get out of here. I'm just not a fan of the cold. The girls come in pretty quickly when it's like this outside. They don't care for the frostiness either. I still need to do a bit of shopping but I'm getting close to done. I'm finally getting that Christmas spirit in me. I'm looking forward to this holiday this year unlike last. I think it will be a nice change and alot of fun. We put up our Christmas present to each other the other night. We went out and bought a new fancy ceiling fan to put in our freshly redone bedroom. It looks really good and it's nice and quiet, which is what we were going for. Well I don't have much other news today so Happy Tailwagging to you!!!!!

No comments: