Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday

Good evening to you all,
Well its the day before Christmas eve. I finally got the rest of my shopping done today so I'm all ready now. I hope all of you have good holidays and a happy new year as well. We will split the holidays between his family and mine. Tomorrow night will be with my family. It's really kind of exciting with it being our first year together and all. At first I had a hard time getting into the spirit of things. But I finally eventually got in the mood and got excited about things. Hope everyone has good times with family and friends !!!

Happy Holidays
&
Happy Tailwagging from Tracy,Sadie,and Darhma

1 comment:

CC said...

I wish you the very best of everthing tomorrow night with your family as well as a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year! I have to go and stuff the babies Christmas Stockings...it will be a bit difficult as they each got 2 foot rawhides amoung other gifts.