Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Midweek

Well its Wednesday the middle of the week. Hope everyon e is having a good week.
Things are pretty quiet around here which is always nice. Last night we got our Christmas cards done and ready to mail. It's always nice to egt that sort of thing out of the way. Hopefully this weekend we can get some more Christmas shopping done. I went and did a little shopping done Monday for my boyfriend and for the person whose name I got in his family. It's kind of neat I get to start new traditions and learn a few of theirs this Christmas. I got thecutest little bows to put in Tracy my little Yorkie's hair. She's going to look really cute even though she doesn't like having her hair done. She will prance around once I'm finished and go look at me I'm pretty. She has quite the personality and she's a bit arnery too but she's adorable and you can't help but love her. Have a good day and Happy Tailwagging!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

Otis is going for his grooming next Saturday and I can't wait, he comes home looking about 3x's bigger as all his fur gets fluffed! I hope that Tracy will prance for you when she is all pretty looking. Try and post a pic of her, I'd love to see it! It is so true we can't help but love our adorable four legged pals!er